Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It is official...

We are going to be bloggers!!
Or at least I will be... Gentry totally disagrees, but who cares what those husbands think, right? Right! ;)

I am so excited :) I just hope I can find the time to keep everyone updated on us, and everything that is happening.... Not like we have SO much going on haha But I can just see myself not being very good at this. I might need a few tutorials on how to make my page cute, or even how to upload pictures, we'll see. Maybe I won't. But if you have any suggestions for me, please PLEASE feel free to help :) Thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. i am a total blog nerd. your pics are so cute. Congrats on the baby girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! You're pregnant? I am so happy for you! You better keep up on the blog because I would love to see what you're up to. I am so dang excited for you! Check out our blog at tjandkimmybuckley.blogspot.com. I kind of suck at updating it right now but I promise to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIKKI!! i love you. i'm excited that you are going to blog. I wanna see a pic of your belly! i cant wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Congrat on a girl. That's exciting. We need to get together and have a game night with our hubbies. I'll text you. Call me if you need help with your blog. But it looks so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more of ya!!!

    ReplyDelete