Friday, August 26, 2011

Having a moment...

I can't stop crying...
I honestly don't know what my problem is! I'm not pregnant, no postpartum depression?
I'm just sad. And all I wanna do is cry! and maybe vent....
No body reads this thing anyway right so I just have to get all of my thoughts out and quit holding them in! I'm done crying.

Rylee is almost 3 months old!! Can't believe how fast that went... she is getting so big. I keep thinking to myself "gosh, life is crazy... it will never be the same" (and I am soo grateful, really!) But what a huge event that is for us women... HUGE. It's not like getting a new apartment or a new job, it's creating a whole new human being. Something soo pure and so close to heaven..Such an amazing thing. I still think us women should get an award, but whatever ;) My point is... I had a baby!!!! I am a mom now... i'm no longer Nikki or Nikki and Gentry.. I'm a family! Something I thought was a pretty big deal doesn't seem to be to the people I think should care most.. People that I thought were my so called "friends"... I have friends.. lots of them. Maybe just not as many as I thought I guess.

It doesn't matter anymore... I'm over it. I just had to get that off my shoulders. I'm so grateful for all that I have.. I have such a beautiful daughter and I am so proud to call myself her mom. She is always smiling and making everything better. I have a husband that would do ANYTHING for me. He works soo hard for us, and I love him very much. I have a family that means the world to me, they are the reason I am the woman I am today.. and I have some pretty amazing friends, I'm grateful for them and all of their love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nikki! I read this! I love you and your cute family. I love precious little rylee. She is beyond perfect and she has a beautiful, perfect mommy! Just cry. It will make you feel better and then call me so we can do mommy stuff? :) love love love you.

    ReplyDelete