Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rylee's Blessing day

We wanted to wait to bless Rylee... at least 3 months. So we decided September 25th would be the day.. And it was a good day :) Rylee was such a happy girl all day, so smiley and so sweet.. Oh man, I love this girl sooo stinking much! It was a small event, we didn't invite our whole families... because they are very large haha So it was just grandparents and siblings, but it was perfect. Gentry gave our daughter the most beautiful blessing... Everything he was saying was just perfect. He was so nervous though, afterwards he took her darling (clean) blanket and wiped his whole head off because he was sweating like CRAZY! I felt bad. Rylee was so quiet and content through the whole thing... didn't make a peep. My father-in-law said she was just staring at her daddy... She loves him so much! We're so lucky to have him... He's such a good dad and husband, and what a great feeling it is to have that priesthood holder in our home always. He is the best!

Check out this princess :) Grandma Ayah gave her her blessing dress.. it was beautiful on her. Thanks Ayah!







The dress was a little big on her... but it was still cute!


My mother and mother-in-law helping with alot of the food along with my wonderful sisters. Could not have done it without all of their help!





I love my family!





Dad, stop teasin' me!


Happy Blessing Day Rylee girl.. We sure love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, she is darling! She has changed so much since I've seen her last. What a special day! You are beautiful,I love that last picture of you with her!I love you!

    ReplyDelete