Monday, October 17, 2011

can you say SAA-SSYY!

We have developed a little bit of an attitude. If Rylee wants something, and we don't give it to her RIGHT THEN.... forget it. She will scream at you for at least an hour if not more, and nothing you try to do for this girl will help.. haha sometimes I just have to sit and laugh at her because there is nothing else I can do. I hope this doesn't get worse! She is stubborn just like her daddy... ;) But she sure is cute, soo who can stay mad at this??


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog!! I've been bad at blogging but I have lots of posts coming up haha I just feel guilty doing it when I have a ton of people's pictures to do, like yours :) btw they are so cute! You'll see soon. Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm reading it!

    ReplyDelete