Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Thankful...

Isn't it funny how even when you are having a moment of "low" or it's been a hard weekend, you still can't help but take a moment to think about all of the MANY things that you are thankful for... I don't know if I'm writing this post because it's a time to be thankful since it'so close to Thanksgiving, or if it's just because I have so many things to be happy about.
My incredibly, loving, truely self less parents, and in-laws. They do soo many nice things for us. Constantly spoiling Rylee to no end, and always suprising me with little bags of food and diapers on my door step. Seriously?? Could not get any luckier!
Gentry... even when he is driving me crazy, I love him with all of my heart. I would not be the woman I am today if it had not have been for him and his example. He is a wonderful person and has a wonderful sense of humor that is always making me smile.
My little miss.... LOVE is not a big enough word for how I feel for her.
Binkies... haha honestly. Sometimes I can't handle it, and a binkie has always gotta be on hand at all times.
Dr Graf.... What a kind person! I am soo so lucky to be able to work with him and all of the wonderful girls at that office. Those girls are some of my very best friends, and they will never know how much they have helped me.
My siblings... (brother and sister in laws included) I love all of them very much. My sisters and I get along soo well, we always have.
Warm water... We are so spoiled. There are people all over this world that don't get to experience a nice hot shower but yet I get so angry in the morning if I go to get in the shower and all of the hot water is gone (people upstairs=water hogs) I love my warm showers so much! haha
Our Father in Heaven... he may not answer your prayers right away, or even how you want them to be answered, but some how he makes it all work out! I love that we have the opportunety to pay our tithing, it has made my life soo much easier. I love the Temple, and i'm thankful to be apart of such a wonderful plan, and that I have the opportunety to live with the ones I love for eternity.


This weekend Gentry is off at this monthly tournament, and to be honest it gets old.. haha I love that he has something that he enjoys doing and all, but I really miss him when he is away. That is probably the only thing I am glad about with this cold weather getting closer and closer... NO MORE SOFTBALL!!!!!! :)

We had my friend Kelsey take our family pictures a little bit ago, and she did such a great job.. I'm so happy with all of them!!! Thank you again Kelsey B :) It is crazy how much you appreciate your photos and the memories they will hold always. That is probaly my biggest fear is having a fire and loosing all of my photos... Who cares about a replacable closet full of clothes(well.... I kind of do) But I never want to loose my memories. I'm getting kind of deep tonight haha I think it's late, and I'm tired... So anyways here they are :)

 The Beans 2011


she's my favorite!











what a stink! haha




my favorite haha

she likes to eat his face



2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you Nikki! All of these pictures are DARLING! Rylee is getting so big. .I just want to pick her up and kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki!! I never blog and I never read blogs but I am so glad I found yours on the 1st day I decided to read in MONTHS! Rylee is sooo precious I am glad I could meet her. Seriously we need to get together more! Remember I am always here if you need to talk or just get out or just go shopping with ok I love you so much and I am excited to start following your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete